Getting Started Interactive Worksheet for Student
Interactive Worksheet application, hereinafter referred to as IW, is an add-on to Google spreadsheets. IW is useful for helping teachers / lecturers in designing projects and practicums (real or virtual practicums), by involving students in small teams collaboratively.
IW is currently available for free. If you want to help with development you can send a donation via paypal.
If you want to invite us in training please send us an email or whatsapp message
When the instructure enters our email into the application, then we will get a message in our email inbox that reads. We can open the email, or the teacher can share the link via our social media.
When the activity has not started, when we open the link we will enter in view only mode, but when the activity has started we will enter in edit mode
After the worksheet is opened, there is a Interactive Worksheets menu to the right of the help menu.
- We click the Interactive Worksheets menu
- Click Start
- When the authorization dialog appears, click the button: Continue
- Select the Email to use
- Click Advanced
- Click: Go to Interactive Worksheet (unsafe)
- Scroll down
- Click Button: Allow
- we click the Interactive Worksheets menu
- Click Start
- On the right side, a sidebar will appear which contains a list of available practicum courses.
- We choose practicum subjects, then the related worksheets will be active
- If the teacher/lecturer provides a virtual lab, there will be a Vlab button
- If the teacher/lecturer provides a handout, the procedure button will appear
- If the teacher/lecturer provides a video tutorial, Video Tutorial will appear.
- On the worksheet there is a table that is still partially blank (usually colored) to make it easier for us to focus on filling in that section.
- Every time we fill in, the data is automatically saved.
- We can see our score in the Summary table
Check it out!
Ikuti terus tutorial saya di e-Project dan channel